Friday, April 17, 2009

Girls trip to the Salon...

No haircuts just yet!! We still have QUITE a while to go! But the girls did have their first LIVE experience of what they have to look forward to! Today I had a hair appointment and brought along the twins to let them check things out for themselves! We had a fun girls morning just the
3 of us!

NOTICE: Anne Collins checking out those toes...pedicure perhaps? I think she's my girly girl!



We then headed to pick sweet Parks up from school...I think he was glad he missed out on the morning festivites with momma and sisters! He was pretty sleepy too I might add! He stayed up way past bedtime last night and must have played hard at school today...he passed out within 5 minutes of getting in the car! I arrived home and couldn't resist taking a quick snapshot of that
sweet sleeping face!

No comments:

Post a Comment