Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bananas and Carrots

Well, after trying over the past two months to get the girls to eat their fruits and veggies, I think I finally succeeded! I have been diligently working with both of them to eat solid foods (other than the rice cereal that I put in their bedtime bottle). I would try for a few days, then stop. My pediatrician said that this wasn't a big deal whatsoever. She said as long as they were drinking milk, that was fine. But I could certainly introduce it to them if I wanted to. And I did...and several attempts later they finally caved in and enjoyed it! It was so great to see them actually eating it! They finally lost their tongue thrust! This morning they had bananas and for lunch they had carrots! You go girls!
They loved it! Anne Collins couldn't stop licking her lip!

No comments:

Post a Comment