Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Amazing Grace...

It has been a while since my last update! I decided last night I probably should spend a little more time updating my blog! Recently, well about a month and a half ago (June 13th to be exact), my sweet girls were baptized in a private ceremony at church! We had a peaceful afternoon ceremony. The girls did such a great job! They really enjoyed the water sprinkling on their pretty little bald heads! Afterwards my mom cooked a great meal and baked a beautiful as well as delicious baptism cake! It was a very special day for everyone! God has blessed us so richly!!



















2 comments:

  1. great to find you. i like blogs b/c it shows where everyone is and it's almost like being there. i am following you now...kab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this via the Bonners...great photos, as usual!

    Check out our blog, in case you don't get enough of me on Facebook. = P

    ReplyDelete